End Water Poverty is a global civil society coalition campaigning to end the water and sanitation crisis.
Keep Your Promises campaign
Keep Your Promises is an ongoing campaign calling for governments to keep to their commitments and realise the human right to water and sanitation.
- The Keep Your Promises campaign toolkit is available in English, French and Spanish.
- The campaign video is available in English, French and Spanish.
Keep Your Promises advocacy Country Briefing series:
EWP has developed country briefings based on WASHwatch data and research (see more below) on the progress countries are making to realise the human right to water and sanitation. Working with our members active on the ground in-country, we have developed these briefings to be important and useful advocacy tools for WASH advocates working to hold governments accountable to their commitments on water and sanitation for all. We call for government to realise the human right to water and sanitation, and to prioritise the most vulnerable and marginalised groups.
- The Republic of Zambia Country Briefing: developed with Vision Africa Regional Network (VAREN).
- The Republic of Ghana Country Briefing on the current state of access to water and sanitation: developed with Muslim Family Counselling Services (MFCS).
- The Islamic Republic of Pakistan Country Briefing: developed in partnership with Integrated Regional Support Program (IRSP) and Khairpur Rural Development Organization (KRDO).
WASHwatch.org is a collaborative, open, and accessible platform for information on water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) policy commitments and budgets. WASHwatch currently monitors progress made towards eThekwini, SACOSAN, the Sanitation and Water for All (SWA) partnership commitments, and progress towards realising the human rights to water and sanitation commitments. Access to this detailed data is presented in an easy-to-understand format, so users can access the information they need to inform policy-makers, challenge officials and communicate with the public.
- A guide on how to use WASHWatch can be accessed here.
Join the WASHwatch community! Email WASHWatch to comment on scores and/or contribute evidence.